The Atlas Book Club



Unfortunately, Adrienne and I cannot make the meeting on Thursday due to complications, so we are bumping it forward a week. Sorry to do this, but things are a bit crazy around here right now. So if you haven’t finished, this should give you ample time, and if you have, you should be able to think of really cool things to talk about.  


May 28, 2008 - Posted by | Uncategorized


  1. Ahh, and poor Ben probably lost his job trying to finish it in time. Kudos, Ben. Sorry for the change.

    Comment by quarto | May 28, 2008 | Reply

  2. I just noticced that we had our last meeting on May 1, sooo June 5 kinda makes sense.

    Comment by quarto | May 28, 2008 | Reply

  3. Aaarrrgghhhh! I’m going to have to crawl back to my boss on my knees, now.

    Actually, the long weekend was serendipitous with the whole family getting sick, so we all just sat around all weekend. Perfect time for finishing off novels.

    Comment by Daeruin | May 28, 2008 | Reply

  4. Yay! I’m glad it’s postponed cause I can’t make Thrusday either. Woot.

    Oh…except I also can’t make it June 5th because that is the end of the school year family picnic, which I am required to attend. Could we make it Wednesday or Friday? (or if that doesn’t work, I suppose you’ll just have to do it without me.)

    Comment by Mars | May 28, 2008 | Reply

  5. I can’t do Thursday unless it’s later, like 9pm MST. I can’t do Friday at all, because my brother’s coming to town, and since I haven’t seen him for like 3 or 4 years, I figure I shouldn’t do the book club that night. I could do Wednesday though.

    Comment by Egidius White | May 28, 2008 | Reply

  6. Wednesday could work. We’ll have to see what everyone else says.

    Comment by quarto | May 29, 2008 | Reply

  7. I might be busy on Wednesday. It depends on how long it takes my sinuses to clear up. I sing with a barbershop quartet on Wednesday nights, so if I’m in good singing condition I’ll be busy. But Missy will be available.

    Thursday or Friday would work fine for both of us.

    Comment by Daeruin | May 30, 2008 | Reply

  8. We need to know for sure which day it’s going to be so we can make plans. I’ll continue to plan on Thursday until further notice.

    Comment by Daeruin | June 1, 2008 | Reply

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: